1. The xenon lamp weathering test box is used to evaluate the light and weather resistance of some materials under the action of high-temperature light source by aging test of material samples exposed to the illumination and thermal radiation of xenon arc lamp. It is mainly used in automobile, coating, rubber, plastic, pigment, adhesive, fabric, etc.
2. Xenon lamp weathering test chamber can be used to select new materials, change existing materials or evaluate the change of durability after material composition changes. It can well simulate the changes of materials exposed to sunlight under different environmental conditions.
3. Xenon arc lamp, which can simulate the full sunlight spectrum, can reproduce the destructive light waves in different environments, which can provide corresponding environmental simulation and accelerated test for scientific research, product development and quality control.
The product is manufactured strictly according to the technical parameters of GB t1642-2007. At the same time, it is in accordance with the standards of GB t1642 / 2007, GB e6422 / 2007, GB e6422 / 2007 / saj24, GB e6424 / 2007 (GB t1524), GB ta424 / 2007 (GB t1524), GB sa422 (GB 642-2007).
1. Working room size (mm): 800 × 500 × 500 (width × depth × height) (can be customized according to customer requirements)
2. Temperature range: RT ～ 80 ℃
3. Humidity range: light cycle 45% ～ 98% R.H, dark cycle 30% ～ 98%
4. Blackboard temperature: 60 ℃, 100 ℃ (deviation ± 3 ℃)
Temperature fluctuation: ≤ 0.5 ℃
6. Temperature uniformity: ≤± 2.0 ℃
7. Humidity fluctuation: + 2% ～ - 3% R.H
8. Glass filter: borosilicate glass
9. Xenon lamp light source: imported air-cooled xenon arc light source
10. Xenon lamp power: 1.8kw, xenon lamp power: 1.8kw × 3 pieces = 5.4kw
11. Total quantity of lamps: 3
12. Rainfall time: 1-9999 minutes, continuous rainfall adjustable
13. Rainfall cycle: 1-240 minutes, with adjustable interval (intermittent) rainfall
14. Nozzle diameter: Ф 0.8mm (return water with super fine filter to prevent nozzle blockage)
15. Rain water pressure: 0.12 ~ 0.15kpa
16. Water spraying period (water spraying time / no spraying time): 18min / 102min or 12min / 48min (spraying time / no spraying time), water spraying pressure 0.12-0.15mpa
17. Heating power: 4.5kw
18. Humidification power: 3kw, sample tray size: 780 × 480mm
19. The light cycle can be adjusted continuously for 1-999 hours
20. Spectral wavelength: 290nm-800nm, irradiance range: 100w-800w / m2, adjustable.
21. Distance between sample holder and lamp: 230-375mm