The universal material testing machine is mainly used for tensile, compression, bending and shear tests of metal and non-metallic materials.
1. This machine is equipped with computer, printer, electronic extensometer, photoelectric encoder and general test software. It can accurately measure the mechanical properties of metal materials, such as tensile strength, yield strength, specified non proportional elongation strength, elongation, elastic modulus, etc.
2. The test results can query and print six kinds of curves (force displacement, force deformation, stress displacement, stress deformation, force time, deformation time) and relevant test data. It has the function of software self inspection and can self diagnose faults. See the software description for details.
3. It is an ideal testing equipment for industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, engineering quality supervision station and other departments.
1. Maximum test force: 10kN, 100kN, 1000KN
2. Relative error of test force indication: 80gf ~ 1000gf
4. Deformation accuracy: ± 0.5% FS
5. Stretching space: 550mm
6. Compression space: 380mm
7. Clamping mode: hydraulic clamping
8. Clamping diameter of round specimen: φ 6-26mm
9. Clamping thickness of flat specimen: 0-12mm
10. Holding width: 70mm
11. Another 10 mm diameter
12. Size of upper and lower platen: φ 160mm (204 × 204mm is selected)
13. Maximum distance between bending fulcrum: 450mm
14. Distance between two pillars in stretching space: 450mm
15. Power of oil pump motor: 1.1kw
16. Beam up and down movement motor power: 0.75kw
17. Overall dimension of main engine: 720 × 580 × 1950 mm
18. Power supply: 1 ∮ ac380v5a